Due to COVID-19 and to better practice social distancing at this time you may go to www.scVotes.org to make name and address changes. You can also register to vote and apply for an absentee ballot for upcoming elections.
Please call before coming into the office at 803-424-4016. You can also email the office at email@example.com
June 9th Primary and Absentee Voting is
now at the Camden City Arena
(517 Bull St. Camden SC, 29020)
Absentee in-person ends at 5 pm on June 8th.
Absentee voting began on May 11th. Please remember that you can vote by Mail-In Ballot. You can get your form online at Apply for online absentee Application (To apply online you must have a printer) or by calling or emailing the office. (Update 6/1/20) We recommend completing your application online and faxing or emailing it to us if you want to receive your ballot in a timely manner. We won't be able to send applications by mail after 5 pm on Wednesday June 3rd. The last day to send out ballots will be June 5th by 5 pm. For a ballot to be counted it must be in our hands by 7 pm on election day.
Here is the new information on how to challenge a ballot
The precincts that are moving for this election are
Whites Gardens - Jackson Elementary School (1730 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Camden, SC 29020) Permanent Move.
Salt Pond - Blaney Elementary School ( 1621 Smyrna Rd
Elgin, SC 29045 ) Temporary Move.
- Stover Middle School-Wellness Center located to the left of the campus and at the back of the gym.
- Blaney Elementary-Voting will be in the gym side of the cafeteria while the Salt Pond Precinct will vote in the Cafeteria side of the building
- Baron DeKalb-In the cafeteria which is accessed via the main entrance.
- Wateree Elementary- Please use the Reclamation Road Entrance to the new building. This is the left side of the new campus and voting will be in the gym.
- Camden Middle- Voting will be in the cafeteria
- Jackson Elementary-In the gym. Please note this a new location for the Whites Garden Precinct.
- ATEC-Enter polling location from the Main Entrance to Building C. Voting will take place down the hall to the right.
- Doby's Mill Elementary- Voting will be in the cafeteria.