Child Support

Can I pay my child support with a credit card or personal check? Can I mail my payments?

Personal check payments are not accepted. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, credit card, cashiers check, or money order. You may mail your child support to Family Court, PO Box 1557, Camden, SC 29021. You must indicate your case number on your payment.  Pay Child Support

Has my child support been paid?

You must appear in person at the office to obtain answers to child support questions or call the automated number and input your case number when prompted. Answers to child support questions will not be answered over the phone due to security reasons.

Automated Number

(803) 272-0037