Seeking Local Restaurants/Food Vendors for County's Meet Me At The River Event
LOCAL RESTAURANTS/FOOD VENDORS!
Kershaw County is looking for local restaurants/food vendors for their upcoming Meet Me At The River Event on Saturday, August 18, 2018 from 8:00AM - 2:00PM.
FOOD VENDOR DETAILS:
- Restaurants/Food Vendors interested must provide a COPY of their Certificate of Insurance with at least $300,000 in liability insurance. Kershaw County must also be listed as the co-insured.
- If you meet the requirements above and are interested in being a food vendor at our event, please call Lauren Reeder, Kershaw County Public Information Officer, at 803.425.7685.
- Vendor space is limited and will be on a "first come, first serve" basis.
- Food Vendors are responsible for their own set-up to including self-sustaining electricity (i.e. generator) if desired.
- Because this is a first time event, the County is unable to provide a crowd estimate to food vendors.
- In the event of bad weather, the county will NOT set a rain date for the event.
Meet Me At The River is an Open House Event for the community. Citizens will be able to enjoy outdoor activities/games, listen to live music, and purchase food from local vendors/restaurants. During the event, Site, History, and Nature Tours will be available throughout the day for attendees as well.
The event is FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.