Kershaw County Planning & Zoning provides quality customer service as we promote current and long term development standards for unincorporated areas of Kershaw County.
Common Applications and Forms
- Building Permit Pre-application (Residential)
- Moving Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application
- Electrical, Mechanical. Plumbing, Roofing and Specialty Permit Application
- Use Permit Application
- Planning and Zoning coordinates Planning Commission review and approval of major residential subdivisions, commercial, industrial, apartment complexes and other large development projects.
- Planning and Zoning registers and issues licenses, installation permits, demo permits and moving permits for manufactured homes.
- Kershaw County requires a building permit for all new construction, alteration and repair of any commercial or residential structure and any accessory structure. The current buildings codes adopted are the 2015 International Building, plumbing, mechanical and gas plus the 2014 Electrical code and the 2015 International Residential code.
|Branham, Will||Building Inspector||Planning & Zoning||(803) 425-7233 ext. 5||Will.Branham@Kershaw.SC.Gov|
|Conley, Michael||Planning and Zoning Director||Planning & Zoning||(803) 425-7233 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Darity, Rhonda||Permitting Clerk||Planning & Zoning||(803) 425-7233 ext. email@example.com|
|Mims, Megan||Permit Clerk||Planning & Zoning||(803) 425-7233 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Reynolds, Rollie||Building Official and Building Inspector||Planning & Zoning||(803) 425-7233 ext. email@example.com|
|Rodgers, Vivian||Permitting Clerk||Planning & Zoning||(803) 425-7233 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Schmucker, Heather||Planner||Planning & Zoning||(803) 425-7233 ext. email@example.com|